Real Estate Investment Advisor | Millcreek Commercial Properties, LLC is a commercial real estate investment firm backed by multiple investment funds. We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and adept real estate sales professionals to join the investment sales team. This position will work on-site from our office in Pleasant Grove, UT.
A successful candidate will be compensated with a base salary augmented by a commission and a generous bonus structure. Retirement contributions and health insurance are also included.
Millcreek Commercial Properties is the largest provider of tenant in common investment real estate. Our affiliated real estate investment funds purchase, develop and sell high-quality, NNN leased properties that are ready for immediate 1031 exchange identification in a tenant in common platform. We are the largest provider of this product in the United States. We have created a way for middle-class Americans to invest in commercial real estate and enjoy the benefits of safety, security, and stability in their investment portfolio. We acquire or develop our properties debt-free, allowing anyone to buy a portion of the real estate. Our focus is on long-term, single tenant, NNN leased properties often backed by corporate guarantees. Millcreek will close more than 150 real estate transactions in 2022. Beginning as early as 2023 Millcreek and affiliated companies plan to expand their sales platform to include all types of proportional real estate investing.
· Salesmanship – Door-to-door or phone sales experience is a plus
· Ability to confidently sell investment products with a price point of $100,000 to $15,000,000
· Advisor Mentality – always do what is best for the client.
· Extensive CRM experience, Familiarity with HubSpot is a plus
· Prior experience in real estate or finance-related position is ideal
· An excitement for the earning potential of performance-based compensation
· Proficiency in productivity software (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet software, email management, instant messaging)
· Ability to establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients and lead sources to generate repeat business
· Problem Solving – Anticipates, identifies, and resolves problems/objections in a timely manner; skillfully gathers, analyzes and presents information to clients to overcome objections.
· Oral Communication – Listens and obtains clarification; responds well to questions; can communicate with clients, marketing professionals, and executives in a courteous, effective, and professional manner.
· Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; can work collaboratively with a marketing team to communicate with potential clients and generate leads.
· Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; is available based on client needs and able to work extended hours as required; is present in the office and available in person, by telephone, and by email in order to facilitate communications and work product with clients and executives.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferably in a related field.
· Utah Real Estate License.
· Two plus years of experience in real estate, finance or sales.
· Ability to maintain high-quality performance with varied deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
· Adaptable and flexible team player.
· Self-starter who is adept at working in a true team environment and partnering with the executive team, marketing team, clients, in-house counsel, and staff.
Compensation and Benefits
· $36,000 / year base salary
· Generous commission and bonus schedule
· Successful advisors should make in excess of $100,000 in their second full year.
· Health insurance
· Paid vacation time / sick time
· Class A office environment/on-site gym (free) and on-site spa (fee)
· Extensive training and support. If you are chosen for this position you will become successful.